Twilight (2008)



In Theatres: December 12th, 2008
Genre: Action, Horror, Romance, Thriller
Director: Catherine Hardwicke
Cast:
Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson
Billy Burke
Peter Facinelli
Elizabeth Reaser

Plot:
TWILIGHT is an action-packed, modern day love story between a vampire and a human. Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) has always been a little bit different, never caring about fitting in with the trendy girls at her Phoenix high school. When her mother remarries and sends Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she doesn’t expect much of anything to change. Then she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), a boy unlike any she’s ever met. Intelligent and witty, he sees straight into her soul.

3 comments:

Nicole Werner said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... buy dvd into the badlands season 2

Blog Comment Backlinks said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. buy dvd the x files season 11

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. video production norwich

Text Widget